Let’s Choose the right size TCL TV
Some people look at a 32 inch led tv and wonder what purpose such a small television would have in their home.
32 inch led televisions are the most versatile size of all, as they provide a range of uses that can be interchangeable in the home. Working in a study or small rumpus room and you don’t want the tv to be the focus of the area, a 32″ can be a perfect size.
You may have an open plan kitchen/living area with the children often watching their kid’s channels. A 32-inch tv mounted in a convenient area for viewing in the kitchen and watch the news or your favourite show whilst cooking dinner, allows you to watch your shows whilst they’re watching theirs.
When considering a 32” TCL TV, the answer to these questions may help you decide:
- Need a small screen in the kitchen
- Replacing a computer monitor
- A tv in the toilet to help toilet training
- What do you buy for the man who has everything? A tv in the toilet!
- How do you tax deduct your latest tv purchase
Maybe you’re looking at a 40 inch TCL TV
A 40 inch led tv can suit a home bar area for sports to be watched. They are also a popular size in the bedroom.
These units are a cheaper option and easy to move from a bedroom, kitchen or small area if you want to change its location. This also allows the ease of packing up and taking to other premises when moving.
This size TV is also a good choice for gamers, as they fit easily into a bedroom or rumpus room, without everyone having to be stuck with the gaming tv in the main lounge room.
The 40 inch led TVs often support some of the up to date technology the bigger tv offer, including Smart TV, gaming, 4K and full HD. Just make sure you have all the cabling required to support whatever purpose the tv is serving.
They are also small enough to have on a stand or as one of the more popular choices, wall mounted.
- What rooms would a 40-inch tv suit?
- How do I work out what size tv to put in the room?
- What is a good size tv for gaming?
- How portable is a 40 inch led tv?
The size of tv you should put in a room is always subjective. Many board rooms now have TVs installed for presentation purposes. These rooms are generally sizeable and cope well with a larger tv, such as a 55-65 inch.
With an outdoor pergola area, a 55- 65 inch tv will add a great feel to your outdoor experience. Watch sport, have music videos playing or your favourite music channel in the background.
- Consider the TCL tv as an option for a home theatre?
- How big is too big when it comes to televisions?
- Choosing a good size tv for the boardroom?
- 55 or bigger for the outdoor entertaining area?
Got more questions?