- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion commences 9:00 am AEST on Monday the 15th August 2016 and ends at 11:00 pm AEST on Sunday the 18th September 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- Entry into this Promotion is only open to Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over. Entry is free and purchase is not required to enter.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
How to Enter
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
- Visit www.tclelectronics.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, address, contact number, valid email address and submit the fully completed entry form.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- Each person must have a unique and valid email address.
- There will 35 individual winners and they will be drawn via electronic selection. The draw will take place at Brand Solutions Level 1 33- 39 High St Cranbourne
- Winners will be notified by email each day and announced on the promotions page of TCL’s website.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 18th December 2016 at 10:00 am AEST at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and email.
Prize consists of 35 x $35 virtual Visa Card.
In order to use the Virtual Visa Voucher, Prepaid Virtual Visa Accounts must be activated online at https://virtualvc.com.au/Register within 30 days of receiving your email by entering your Virtual Visa Voucher access code. Once fully registered, a 16-digit Account number will be displayed on the account activation screen and the account’s expiry date and CVV2 security code will be emailed to the email address provided. The Virtual Visa Voucher will expire six (6) months from date of activation. The Virtual Visa can only be used in shopping environments where a physical card is not required (online, over the phone or mail order). It cannot be used for face-to-face transactions at merchants, financial institutions or ATMs. The account cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant allows and agrees. Account is valid for six (6) months from the date of on-line activation or until the entire value has been exhausted, whichever occurs first. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. Prepaid Virtual Visa Accounts that have not been activated within 30 days of receiving the email, or accounts that expire after the six (6) month validity period, will not be replaced, extended or refunded.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person whose name is entered online provided the person is an Australian permanent resident of at least 18 years of age.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
The Promoter is TCL Electronics Australia, 797 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave, Vic, 3170. ABN: 8111032896 NSW Permit Number: LTPS/16/06210